The choice for Clermont FL Hotels...
Set in Central Florida, 24 miles outside of Orlando, the Holiday Inn Express® Clermont, Florida hotel's location is perfect for every traveler. Numerous lakes and rolling hills enrich the area's beautiful landscape, while also providing excellent sources of entertainment for visitors to Clermont, Florida.
While our hotel's guests stay in Clermont, Florida, a visit to the Citrus Tower is a must for a panoramic view of the state's ridge section and hundreds of lakes across eight counties. Pick out fresh oranges at the downtown Clermont Farmer's Market every Sunday before exploring Lake Louisa State Park and Clermont Waterfront Park. If the grape is your preferred fruit, then a tasting and complimentary tour at Lakeridge Winery should top your itinerary.
This hotel's setting provides a breathtaking retreat and a great home base for business opportunities. Professional points of interest include South Lake Hospital, National Training Center, Special Olympics Florida, Lake Correctional Institution and Ford Commerce Park. You can conveniently host meetings in our 700-sq-ft event space with audio/visual equipment.
The Holiday Inn Express® Clermont hotel's amenities are sure to make your stay more enjoyable. The beautiful outdoor pool allows guests to enjoy the weather, while the Business and Fitness Centers provide convenience. Visit Clermont and enjoy this scenic location.
- Hotels Near Seminole Lake Gliderport
- Hotels Near Florida's Citrus Tower
- Hotels Near Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards
- Hotels Near The National Training Center
- Hotels Near South Lake Hospital
- Hotels Near Clermont Chain of Lakes Bass Fishing
- Hotels Near Lake Louisa State Park
- Hotels Near President's Hall of Fame
- Hotels Near Off Road Hummer Experience Orlando
- SUPERHERO SCRAMBLE INTIMIDATOR Central Florida 2014, Clermont, Florida, May 10, 2014